SPEC INDIA’s comprehensive solution, ‘Electronic Service and Maintenance Application – eSAM’, is an application to carry out field service activities like field survey, data capture and collection, service and routine maintenance for in-premises installations and facilities, manufacturing units, engineering industries, hospitals, hotels etc. It is of most use to the field maintenance staff and the field service engineer teams. Providing clients with valuable and competent service and maintenance as per defined Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) or as per companies’ standardized compliance is the USP of eSAM.
Industries that show interest for such solutions are Hospitality, Production & Manufacturing, Gas & Energy, Utility segments.
This application comprises of an easy to use web based back office system and an android tablet based client application and finds its needs for industries undertaking on-call or scheduled maintenance and services onsite. Data synchronization is done both in real time as well as in batch mode. Inventory handling for onsite fixes are a part of the system. Report generations as per client requirement are part of the system.
- Automated service & maintenance workflows as per custom requirement
- Customizable Framework
- Provision for image capture at various stages
- Digital signature and voice feedback for authenticating a transaction/service call etc.
- Can be integrated with 3rd party legacy system
- Can easily adapt industry workflow
- Image capturing for replaced / damaged part / installation
- Customer search and service call details
- Client authentication with digital signature, audio or video on the tablet
- Reason entry for Un-served clients
- Route planning and service call history details
- Client details in the list form and on map view
- Mobile client app: Android tablets
- Web based back office for admin controls and configuration
Return of Investment (ROI)
- Real time information about field staff available instantly
- Minimization of human errors and manual entries
- Increased client satisfaction
- High on profitability and complete visualization on field service workflows
- Implement and analyze quantifiable measures including SLAs
- Full compliance management
- Visibility on spare parts inventory usage and cost associated/incurred to complete each call
- Less implementation cost