Why do you need RADiT?
- Do you develop web application in multiple technologies?
- Do you need to train your man power in multiple web technologies?
- Do you have man power imbalance where needs for any each technologies are dynamic?
- Does your man power spend lot of time in developing / debugging/ performance tuning repetitive logic in your web application?
- Does your resource need to spend more time trying to embrace new technologies being released?
- Is your larger legacy code, creating maintenance nightmare?
If answer to any of the above queries is yes than the solution is RADiT.
Driving force behind RADiT:
- Ease in Application development.
- Ease in Application Maintenance.
- Technology/Platform Independent.
- Minimum custom coding.
- High Performance
- Fast Learning Curve.
- Automatic Form/Query generation including parent /child forms.
- Automatic Search Form/Queries generation
- Automatic List generation
- Cross browser compatibility
- Automatic Menus/Toolbar generation - Database driven
- Role base security - Database driven
- Default advance sorting, advance filters & column filter controls
- CSS based look and feel
- Flexible XML based Report generation
- Flexible charting control
- Small code size. (The code size of all the ported legacy application was typically between 1% to 5% of the original code size)
- Multiple level Logging - for analysis / security / error tracking
Currently we support the following technologies.
Our Technical competency Matrix
- Server (Web / Application Server)
RADIT library based on c#:
- RADIT library based on Java:
Apache Tomcat JBoss
Oracle App server
Bea Tuxedo etc
Oracle, Sql Server, MySQL, Postgres
AJAX(JS Library), Flex ( AS Library), Silver Light(c# library)
Implementation and source code.
The application specific functionalities are declared in an XML file, which is deployed in the server. The XML is parsed during startup by the platform specific library. The library will interact with the Database & the client side library (specific to client technology) to execute business function, rendering on client & handling client events.
The XML files contains specification of the Following Entities
Application Attributes: Database Connection, Data format, Login Type (Form/windows/none), default language etc
Menus/Toolbars: Queries, Styles (Horizontal, vertical, XP Type, Buttons etc)
Login Form: Form Queries, Verification Query, User rights, Login parameters etc.
Lookup Queries: Referenced across the application for drop down / multiple selects
Business Entities: Queries / Child Queries and Relation between parent / child queries
- Form: Group ( Accordion, Tabs, Sequential, Multi-Groups), field validations , field controls, Field type etc
- List contents: fields , field formats , grouping , summaries, Sorting
- Search / Filter specifications
- Charts attributes: Chart type - Pie/Bar/3d Pie/line, size, colors, legends, title etc.
The library includes large number of display controls, which covers majority of business/display needs. The control supported includes Text Box, Password, Text Area, Drop Down, Check Box, Check Array, Radio Buttons, Html Editor, Dynamic Drop Down, Edit Drop Down, Left Right Control, File, Image, and Database image, Progress Bar, Date Range etc. More over users specific controls / logic can be easily integrated for any specific requirements.
Some of Application Developed using RADIT includes:
- Human resource Management
- Project tracking system
- Quote management system
- Job tracking System
- Online polling
- Shopping cart
- Clinical System
- Budget Control System
- Large number of legacy applications
The performance of the application based on the library, was found to be better than the legacy application / application based on conventional way of development. The responses were much faster.