At SPEC INDIA we take pride for being iPhone application Development Company and providing custom mobile solution development. We assure quality performance and customer satisfaction with every mobile solution. These apps are compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.
SPEC INDIA has just successfully delivered an iPhone application named Easy K53 to our prestigious client Rate N’ Date from South Africa.
Easy K53 helps you prepare for the K53 Learner’s License test and pass it, the first time!
This app takes a results-based approach to learning, letting you identify where your weaknesses are so you can focus on becoming fully familiar with the material that might catch you out during the test.
Easy K53 lets you:
Test your knowledge of the K53 syllabus with real-time feedback in Practice Mode
Take a simulated test that mimics the actual K53 Learner’s License test and then view a detailed breakdown of your results so that you can identify which parts of the syllabus you need to practice again
Do revision after a test – Presents you with questions you answered incorrectly during the simulated test so you can attempt them again with real-time feedback
• Test for different type of vehicles like Motorcycle, Light Motor Vehicle and Heavy Motor Vehicle
• Menu with Options Practice Test, Take a Test, Revision and Help/Settings.
• Displaying Questions and Answers in custom view with animation.
• Ability to mail user’s score.
• Display result in Text and Graph mode.
• Play sound on selection of right and wrong answer selection.
• Timer clock keeps checking test duration.
• Custom navigation bar.
• Setting to mute sound
• Tips and user guidelines.
• Reset test and practice progress.
• Can handle more than thousands of questions within application
Simon Nogueira, Product Manager of Rate’n Date Mobile (Pty.) Ltd., SA quoted. “Excellent Work!!! We have worked with SPEC INDIA and we are pleased to have observed the high level of competence and commitment displayed by the team throughout this project. We are assured of a quick ROI and better service delivery options in partnership with SPEC INDIA.”