Web app development has been a fast-moving arena, with its implementation and usage increasing by leaps and bounds. Today’s web apps need to be dynamic, flexible, user friendly and with a highly competent design and navigation. Web developers have a lot of choices to decide from. While selecting the apt framework for the solution, it is essential to select a software technology that brings in the best of everything – flexibility, support, security, testability, reusability and fast implementation.
A Glimpse into the 4 Components of MEAN
- Uses JSON document-oriented data model
- A schema-less, independent NoSQL database
- Depends on architecture based on collections and documents
- Highly scalable architecture capable of handling large volumes of data
- Cost effective and useful in transferring client and server-side data
- Assists in storing files, preparing index and load balancing
- Executes on top of NodeJS to simplify development procedure
- Simplifies the process of writing secure and fast web and mobile applications
- Developers can add new features and advancements
- Minimal framework majorly used for backend development
- Helps to build software on the server-side along with NodeJS
- Database integration, template engines, basic multiple routing
- Maintained and built by Google
- Facilitates rapid development of dynamic and single-page web apps
- Modular in structure, basic development and testing
- Easy learning and scalability for full stack front end development
- Built on Chrome’s JSV8 engine
- Helps build scalable and secure web applications with its runtime feature
- Possesses an enriched ecosystem of open source libraries and components
10 Apparent Reason why MEAN Stack Development is an Ideal Choice for Web Applications
- Budget Friendly in Nature
One of the major reasons why MEAN stack development is a cut above other technology frameworks is owing to its economical friendliness. For the customers as well as the developers, it is a full stack development due to which there is a large control over unnecessary extra expenditure over resources. There is an increasing number of developer community who are actively involved and interested in this technology. Hence, there is a large amount of reusability and sharing of code amongst the developers that automatically controls the budget to a large extent.
- Accessibility to JSON All Over
Because JSON is available everywhere – be it AngularJS, NodeJS, MongoDB or ExpressJS, it becomes highly beneficial to have a seamless spread of data within layers. The best part is not to be writing the code again. Data can effortlessly flow amongst the layers and need not be reformatted or rewritten. MEAN makes use of a common JSON format everywhere for data. Even functioning with APIs becomes increasingly simpler.
- Increased Scalability Makes It Popular
Since all four components of MEAN are open source, free and scalable, it becomes a business’s favorite. The occurrence of various frameworks, libraries, reusable modules offers a significant role in speeding the development time to a large extent. With a fast time-to-market, it offers speedy development time, making it a developer’s favorite too.
- Reusability and Correcting Getting Simpler
Because the entire development process talks a single language, it becomes easy for developers to track the entire development flow, watch the data exchange and find out the occurrence of errors/bugs with the help of certain free opensource tools and libraries that can be easily reprocessed for the frontend as well as the backend.
- Reduced Development Expenses
All components of MEAN stack are open source and free for use. A very major feature of this innovative technology is that it does not incur extra and unnecessary expenses making it reachable to a large spread-out set of users. Its reusability and code sharing components help developers reach their objective within stipulated time and budget.
- Enhanced Collaboration Between Developers
Since all developers speak and understand the same programming fundamentals, it becomes very easy and efficient for them to mutually understand the intricacies of web app development. Hiring MEAN stack developers also offers a high-end advantage since there will be increased understanding between developers, facilitating association and easy project management.
- Access to Isomorphic Coding
MEAN stack facilitates transferring within frameworks, i.e. the server side and the client side. Writing code in one framework and transferring to another is possible with ease and no hindrance in performance. It means rendering pages on the client and server side both. This is one major reason this technology is a cut above the rest.
- Systematic & Highly Flexible
Because of a common platform for all 4 components, working with this technology offers highly systematic and flexible way of development making it very easy for developers to keep a track of the projects and remain in sync with the project management schedules.
Our “Hire MEAN stack Developer” service, in the arena of MEAN stack development has been offering highly experienced and proficient resources, which can assist in understanding and fulfilling your requirements with the topmost quality, dedication and knowledgebase.