A Point Of Sales systems are the terminals that manage the selling process by a salesperson accessible interface, and the same system also takes care of creation and printing of the receipts. In short, the POS systems are replacement to the day-to-day physical reporting activities of the sales force.
Using a computer in your business provides you with a greater amount of data that can be retrieved with only a conventional cash register. Customer purchase history, item sales detail, stock status reports, monthly, yearly and seasonal sales data, are only some of the detailed information that can be retrieved. Some other obvious and additional benefits are as:
• Reduce costly inventory overheads
• Increase customer service levels
• Increase traffic in your store
• Use the system-generated customer information to process direct marketing campaigns
• Enhance relationships with your vendors with timely inventory information
• Save time of the sales force
• Accounting tasks and report generation made easier and automatic
• Speed up your checkout lines
• Make better buying decisions
• Reduce the time spent on Back Office and Inventory functions
At SPEC INDIA, we have already developed one POS system for our esteemed Client. You can have a look at the description of the same from this link: https://www.spec-india.com/point-of-sales.htm. We are open to any sort of customization in this system and making it a new one with catchy graphics and more features too as per the requirement and/or industry standards. You can email us your requirement at email@example.com and we will get back to you from our side.