With businesses getting IT enabled and moving towards automation, the biggest challenge faced by organizations is integrating disparate systems seamlessly. This can be achieved by designing system architectures that are flexible and open and can help enhance reusability across applications through proper cross application interfacing.
SPEC INDIA specializes in Application Interface Development by designing complex inter-system communication architectures that will extract / transfer necessary information in various formats across them. We have successfully integrated systems for large enterprises, which include Fortune 100 companies. Looking at the best possible approach to suit enterprises’ business needs, we have built interfaces to exchange information across a diverse set of applications like SDW (Sales Data Warehouse), Billing, Account Receivable (AR), General Ledger (GL), Hand Held Devices, 3PL (3rd Party Logistics), EDI (Electronic Data Interface) and WMS (Warehouse Management System).
Our expertise portfolio showcases proficiency in:
- Integrating our solutions with ERPs like SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce CRM, Oracle, QuickBooks, Tally and other legacy systems
- Developing integrated BI and Big Data applications resulting in interactive dashboards, real-time reports and online information to organizations
- Developing application interface with small and enterprise level systems
- Utilizing Custom and Third Party APIs, Flat Files and Web Services to perform App Interface Development of any kind
- Seamless integration with cutting-edge technologies like Geo Fencing, GPRS and QR code
- Interfacing with hardware devices like Biometric machine, Weigh bridge, Card reader, Beacons, Temperature and Weighing sensors, GPS devices, Printers & Scanners etc.
Our Approach to Interface Development – Transform. Re-engineer. Interface.
- Analyse requirements
- Assess scope availabilty
- Match requirements to design
- Break system into functional components
- Identify interfaces between components
- Build object based replacements for each
- Roll out each replacement component by turn
- Define role of each subsystem
- Define interfaces of each subsystem
- Build an object wrapper for each subsystem
- Make new GUI to use the interface
- Re-engineer components at performance bootlenecks
Our Specialized Integration Services – A Step Further