GPS Vehicle Tracking System
Our popular GPS based Vehicle Tracking and Fleet Monitoring System, VTS, focuses on fleet tracking and monitoring needs of fleet owners, distribution companies etc. in the diverse segment of industries viz. Fleet monitoring, transportation, and school buses segments. SPEC INDIA’s on-premise VTS application is the apt choice for industries where there is a wide geographical spread of vehicles which cater to daily activities and where the primary focus areas are the monitoring, configuring and tracking of those vehicles, keeping a stringent eye on them.
Built on HTML5 and cross-platform technology, the web portal highlights the real-time view of the exact location and geography of the vehicles, with a live tracking feature, which, at any given point of time, showcases the vehicle information through a graphical map and displays various alerts and reports as needed by the client. Data from the VTS device mounted on the vehicle is sent at regular intervals to the back office server. This device sends the vehicle information data, through GPRS connectivity & GSM based SIM signals to the backend server.
4K+Number of Users
Highlights of SPEC INDIA’s VTS – For your Fleet on the Go
- Graphical Fleet
- Halt Report
- Geo Fencing in/out
- Route Deviation
- SOS Alarm
- History Report Station wise
- Fleet Summary
- Battery Reports
Key Features of Vehicle Tracking System
- 100% Ownership
- Alerts & Logs for Key Identified Scenarios
- Cabin Temperature Sensing
- Remote Immobilizer
- Harsh Breaking & Acceleration Sensing
- Door & Ignition On/Off Monitoring
- Built-In & External Fuel Sensor
- Effective Fleet Monitoring
- Multi-vehicle Map View
- Remote Monitoring from any Device
SPEC INDIA’s VTS –Maximize RoI. Enhance Productivity. Increase Profitability.
- Reduces fuel cost and time of delivery
- Increases visits and deliveries due to proper management of vehicles
- Ensures fixed journeys planned for the fleet on day to day basis
- Secure and reachable vehicle movement
- Prevents misuse and theft
- Improvised vehicle security
- Alerts and Notifications like Battery disconnect, No data transmission, Over speed, Ignition on / off, Geo fence in / out, accident sensing, fuel consumption etc.
- Graphical representation of vehicle movement with concurrent changes in location
- Key inputs for designing and planning daily routes
- Real time vehicle information available at the tip of the finger
- Real time tracking
- Geo Fencing
- Live tracking
- Replay tracking
- Multi vehicle view on map with last known geo location and time stamping
- Multi location, multi-dimensional
- Authorized control of vehicle with unique ID of drivers
- Zone wise/role based access to various users for specific vehicle’s management/view
- Attractive licensing and usage of business models
- Maximum benefit of mobile network connectivity
- Fully customizable
- Remote shutdown facility immobilizer
- Integration with 3rd party systems like, SAP, weighing bridge applications, transport management system, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Importance Of Vehicle Tracking System?
A vehicle tracking system collects the fleet data and combines the utilization of automatic vehicle location in different vehicles. Users can get access to detailed information regarding the fleet through secure GPS tracking.
What Is Fleet Tracking?
Fleet tracking, also known as vehicle tracking, is a management portal that makes the best use of GPS tracking in monitoring and managing the activities of fleet vehicles. Data is then collected from the fleet and analyzed for better business objectives, by fleet managers.
How To Track The Vehicle Using GPS System?
Each vehicle has a GPS-enabled vehicle tracking device installed on it, for transmission of data through network connectivity. All devices then transmit their data to the software application through the Internet for further processing.
How To Install GPS Vehicle Tracking System?
The GPS tracking device must be installed on your vehicle, as per convenience, either through dedicated batteries or using the vehicle’s battery power. After the installation, the device must be thoroughly tested through the GPS vehicle tracking software solution.
How Does A Vehicle Tracking System Operate?
A vehicle tracking system is placed in a vehicle, on a mobile device and it operates based on the GPS positioning system. This system offers information about the vehicles based on the exact location and thereby, tracks the movement of vehicle/drivers.
What Are The Types Of GPS Tracking?
There are three types of GPS tracking – Data pushers, Data pullers, and Data loggers.