About the Customer
Industry: Digital Marketing division of a FMCG organization
Client is a leading FMCG brand serving global customers with products in four major categories: oral care, personal care, home care, and pet nutrition. Company markets its products in over 200 countries and territories worldwide. It is a $15 billion global company serving 6 billion people around the world.
Client had a large heterogeneous database of its digital marketing campaigns of several years. The challenge was to find the consumer product preference and buying pattern for company’s different product segments as well as do the consumer sales campaign analysis from the historical data.
SPEC INDIA designed and developed a Business Intelligence and Analytics Solution for the customer which can help them in doing effective data analytics and identify the historical sales patterns to design their marketing campaigns. The solution covered following features:
- Marketing Campaign Analysis
- Visualization of media conversions broken down by publisher, ranked greatest to least
- Visualization of campaigns broken down by reach
- Chart showing the size of different audience segments
- View the top reach and top conversion for each publisher
- Chart showing visitor trends over a period of time including unique and returning visitors
- Segment Analysis
- Visualization of segment wise data analytics for Sensitivity, Gum Disease, Whitening etc.
- Chart showing segment data of Top reach, Top bounce, Top time on site etc.
- Time series of visits from different segments
- Google map view for Territory analysis of visitors
- Technical Implementation:
- Cubes Development for time series and conversion rate
- Dashboard Development for time series and conversion rate
- Data Analysis and Re-structure table design
- Pentaho EE White Labeling
Tools and Technologies
SPEC INDIA’s successful implementation of BI Analytics Solution helped company in meeting its digital media marketing analysis goals. It benefitted them in the following ways:
- Get meaningful insights into the large set of historical data
- Effectively design the new digital media marketing campaign strategy
- Identify performing and non-performing publishers
- Self-service BI helped end users to design the dashboard and generate reports as per their specific needs.