About the Customer
The client is a leading healthcare and Pharma organization in India, providing benchmark solutions in that arena. Their objective has been to offer exceptional quality healthcare and Pharma products to a wide range of consumers in PAN India. The organization has a widespread chain of distributors and retailers who together, target complete customer satisfaction and enhanced quality.
There are involved stakeholders like sales teams, field force, distributors, retailers, customers, top management, etc. who are in constant interaction with each other. There is a need for continuous and accurate monitoring of the task force activities, which are on the go.
After studying the organizational structure and requirements, a need was felt to implement a robust mobile sales force automation solution that could easily monitor and manage the fleet on the go and extract a variety of dynamic reports that could be of great significance to the stakeholders.
Since there is a wide product range, spread across India, it is a tough task to manually maintain all involved statistics and details of processes like sales, orders, delivery, returns, etc.
There is a large chunk of data that regularly gets generated owing to the sales cycles. The organization wishes to make optimum use of this data and garner insightful and visually appealing dashboards and reports. This, in turn, would prove useful to them in taking accurate business decisions.
Our SFA Software Solution
Looking at the challenges, SPEC INDIA helped the client by offering them a comprehensive and easy to analyze mobile sales leader automation application, created particularly for the field force in the healthcare sector. The major focus of this application is to manage, mobilize and automate the daily activities and order-taking of the sales leaders, and field force who are continuously on the move.
This comprehensive sales leader mobile application is primarily meant to offer a seamless flow of information between the involved stakeholders – sales leaders, field force, top management, chemists, stockists, etc. It manages all the main business workflows involved in the planning and execution of sales force management activities.
We developed a comprehensive application consisting of a web admin portal, sales leader, and retailer mobile app. This application is mainly divided into two portions:
- The web application handles the master data creation, role-based user log in, and authorization
- The mobile application handles the utilization of the master data and the working of the sales leaders, chemists, stockists, etc
- There is a separate customer module designed for the retailer application
- Direct sales / mobile sales automation
- Start day, End Day mechanism
- Route planning, selection, and tour planning
- Initiation of chemist calls, chemist order history
- List of chemists depending upon route selection, purchase points/box points
- Daily call report (DCR) / DCR Calendar
- Order placement – virtual order, actual order to stockist
- Graphical dashboards (Slide drawer) – daily call records, tour plan / Summary reports
- Route wise chemist list
- Total target assigned, completed, and pending
- Apply Leave
- Unlock DCR
- View today’s Tour Plan
- Managing expenses and storing details
- Device lock mechanism
- Device configuration and verification in case of a new device
- Schemes, rewards, and redemption approvals for retailers
- Sales returns, leave / tour plan approvals
- Ask queries on the screen
- GPS tracking (Background task)
- Portable on different types of devices (smartphones, tablets, laptops)
- Back-office connectivity through mobile internet, 3G/4G, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
- Daily notifications
- Integration of Paytm payment portal
- Video streaming
- Dynamic reports and reading files from FTP server
- Dynamic menu for survey and selfie for retailer application
Tools & Technologies
Business Benefits Of Our Sales Force Automation Software
- Increased sales leader efficiency by 15% to 20%
- Enhanced customer satisfaction and touch time
- Maximized return on investment with an effective salesforce
- Effective sales leader task force management
- Insightful information through data-driven visualization leads to optimal decision making
- Effective and optimized reports with enriched graphical display
- Sales details and performance analysis with customer data