A Business Intelligence Dashboard is a data visualization tool that shows on a sole screen the prominence of business analytics metrics, key performance indicators and vital data points for an organization, department, team or procedure.
Dashboards empower businesses to identify and analyse positive trends related to a wealth of business activities while isolating and correcting negative trends for improved organizational efficiency.
Dashboards improves efficiency by serving up real-time data, allowing you to make informed, accurate decisions that will catalyse your success.
The central and transportable nature of BI dashboards offer access and analyse invaluable business insights from an assembly of devices round the clock.
- Customizable interface and competence to extract real-time data
- Fuelled by business questions
- Focus on presenting operational and analytical data
- Automates data collection
- Presents interactive data visualization
- To assist business users take better-informed choices by facilitating them collect, combine, analyse and visualize their data, importantly.
- Streamlining a complex analysis of enormous amount of data, to avoid losing out on any trend or pattern.
Based on the area of use, Dashboards could be strategic, analytical and operational. Depending upon area of work, dashboards could be marketing, sales and executive.