.Net Application Development
Adopting Microsoft technologies empowers small & large enterprises to make quick process adjustment, accurate and robust business solutions in a cost effective and efficient manner. These solutions have been widely accepted across many organizations world-wide.
Microsoft technologies have been a boon for Software developers community, for a simple reason, that it provides RAD (Rapid Application Development) in true means, thus enabling faster Return on Investment (ROI), quick to rollout, hence being really cost effective.
Microsoft .Net Development Tools
Microsoft .NET is a complete set of development tools for building various applications like:
- Web applications - ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, XML Web Services, WCF (Windows Communication Framework) Services for distributed applications, LINQ
- Desktop Applications - WPF (Windows Presentation Framework) for Rich Application User Interface for Desktop Applications
- Rich Internet Applications - Using Silverlight
- Windows Mobile applications
- Cloud computing - Microsoft .NET can be used to build cloud-based applications or software as a service (SaaS) running on Windows Azure or Amazon EC2.
The Microsoft .NET Framework has an established track record as a robust, reliable and versatile software development framework.
SPEC INDIA adopted the Microsoft .NET platform since its inception in the software development arena. Our professionals have extensively worked in ASP.NET, Silverlight, WCF, WPF, MOSS, SQL Sever and LINQ, while developing n-tier applications with in-depth implementation of MVC (Model View Controller) or Entity Framework.
Cumulatively, our development team has worked on the Microsoft .NET platform for over 75000 man-hours.
SPEC INDIA Technical Competency Matrix
- .NET Application development
- Desktop Application
- Web Applications
- Content Management System
- Mobile Application using .NET Compact Framework
- Technology Upgrade
- Smart Client / Thin Client with Windows Forms
- .NET Web Services
- Architecture and Design Evaluation
- .NET Custom Control development
Visual Studio 2010,2008 and 2005
.Net 4.0 | 3.5 | 3.0 | 2.0
.Net CF - Windows Mobile 6.x,5.x
ASP.NET 4.0 | 3.5 | 3.0 | 2.0, Silverlight 4.0, LINQ, WPF, WCF, WWF, AJAX, MVC3
XAML, C#, VB.Net, VC++, VB
- Web & Design Tools
SQL Server 2008 | 2005 | 2000, MySQL, MSAccess, Oracle
- Reporting & Data Warehousing
SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Object Relational Mapping (ORM)
Entity Framework, LINQ, Nhibernate
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
Sitecore CMS, Custom CMS
IIS, Share point Server, Windows Server 2008|2003
MVC, MVP, SOA, Client Server (Thin client, Thick client & Smart Client), WEB (2/3/n tier), Design Patterns
- Cloud Computing Tools
Windows Azure Tools, Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2)
- Testing Tools
QTP, Nunit, WAS, FindBugs, Selenium and MS VSTS