About the Customer
M Lao, trading company and executive distributor for JTI products such as Mevius and Winston in Laos. Client majorly deals into distributorship of Tobacco products. The organization is having 140+ employee and company is growing rapidly. As they were operating all the sales activities manually, it was difficult to keep track of the sales, sales executive activities and sales process etc. An automated sales solution and software services was required by the client to automate and streamline all the sales process.
As the client was operating all the business process manually, it was difficult to keep track of the sales, sales executive activities and sales process, etc.
They have faced the following challenges.
- Salesman attendance and customer visit could not be tracked
- On-Field real-time van sales and route tracking was not possible
- They had to count inventory and stock manually
- Backoffice was not able to get market survey and customer feedbacks
- No clear tracks of new customers
- Unable to get clear information about customer details, credit limit, payments, bills, outstanding, sales, and other important business data
- Sales Executive was not able to track what all the ongoing offers or promotional deals provided by company
- No IT support is available as the client is lacking with the Infra team who can maintain the custom-built software solution
SPEC INDIA provided flagship mobile sales force automation solution – ZooM on SaaS model to deal with the challenges that the client was facing. Zoom has helped the client in the following ways:
- The entire sales process was transformed from manual to automated
- The client is now able to manage, plan and execute end to end sales routine
- Automated van sales for van stock management and mobile invoicing in real-time
- Real-time mobile updates for field force attendance, client visit, and route
- Inventory can be tracked in real-time
- Field force can get real-time updates of on-going deals and promotions on products which helped them to sell the product or take orders on the go
- Sales route management allows the client to plan the route for the field force in advance/on the go
- On the go order tracking, invoice generation and printing is possible
- No need of IT support team as SPEC INDIA maintained the SaaS-based solution.
- Market survey and feedback collection became easy
- Track of new customers and new route planning possible
- All the important details of old and new clients are easily available with the solution
Tools and Technologies
- The entire sales process has been automated which resulted in better sales management and overall business progress
- Real-time tracking and updates of the entire sales process enable management to make better business decisions
- Field-force live tracking and route planning helped the business drastically