Acting as a single source of financial information, this CFO dashboard developed using Tableau offers all important financial KPIs. This financial dashboard provides decision-makers, directors, and chief financial officers (CFO) with vital financial metrics to gauge overall performance and examine the financial health of the company.
What Is CFO Dashboard?
The CFO dashboard houses visual KPIs that help financial officers make data-driven decisions based on a broad range of financial information available. With a panoramic view of all the financial measures such as net profit, revenue, current ratio, COGS, EBITDA, working capital, quick ratio, and cash flow, this dashboard serves as a central repository for all insights.
Using this financial dashboard, CFOs can see year wise financial performance of the company, access financial and fiscal information, revenue by geographic location, revenue vs profit vs COGS, Net profit vs Gross profit, and so on.
It includes year-wise performance, revenue by location, movement in assets, comprehensive details of cash flow with categories, consolidated actual vs forecasted cash positions, and many more details. With the easy-to-understand visualization, it helps CFOs create some meaningful strategies and set financial goals to be achieved.
CFO Dashboard Features
- Total revenue, current ratios, quick ratio, and COGS( Cost of Goods Sold) value displayed in graph charts
- Real-time values showing current assets, liabilities, gross & net profit, capital, and EBITDA (Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation, and Amortization)
- Revenue by states with outliers highlighted in different colors using Map View.
- Measure month-wise movements in Working Capital, Current Asset, Current Liabilities, and EBITDA by selecting a value from the dropdown
- Compare Revenue vs Profit vs COGS to see the profit margin and revenue with the highest profit and lowest values month-wise
- The current vs quick ratio movement displays liquidity ratios that help financial analysts measure a company’s ability to meet financial goals
- Net profit vs Gross profit is displayed in a bar and line graph to gauge actual profit for each month
- Cash flow dashboard to track cash flow movements of the company with every spending, income, and cash
- Monitor the company’s inflow, operating cash, and net investing cash flow performance over a period of time
- Account payable and receivable through pie chart helps get insights into short-term liabilities and expected funds
- Track cash flow operations by categories and adjust your view by selecting the year value from the top right corner of the view
- Determine whether the actual value meets the forecasted values or not for cash positions along with monthly data points
This CFO financial dashboard is designed with all the important finance KPIs in one place to help chief financial officers (CFO) monitor the financial overview of the company and overall performance. You can track parameters such as revenue, profit, cash flow, COGS, capital, and comparisons between them.
Who Can Use CFO Dashboard?
Finance team, Finance director, CFOs, Board of directors, Owners/CEOs, Financial Analysts/Managers.
Disclaimer: The data, characters and brand names depicted in the visualizations are for demo purposes only. Any resemblance to actual data, or to brand names, is purely coincidental.