CMO Marketing Dashboard: Overview
This intuitive CMO Dashboard acts as a comprehensive interface to track and view the efficacy of your marketing strategies through different key performance indicators. It helps in effectively monitoring the website and tracking the overall engagement ratio of the dashboard. CMOs, business owners, and management taskforce can determine how the website’s engagement and traffic affect business.
What Is CMO Dashboard?
An insightful CMO dashboard offers a high-level view of the digital marketing information as needed by the users. It assists you in tracking KPIs across different digital marketing tools and offers real-time information through a unified dashboard.
The CMO dashboard includes metrics for SEO, social media acquisitions, conversions through emails/ ads/organic ads, social media presence, website reports, testimonials, etc. It saves time and money by extracting data directly from relevant data platforms and makes it available for better decision-making.
This CMO marketing dashboard comprises an overview of total revenue, marketing spending, cost per acquisition based on campaigns, and ROI. It offers a holistic view into new and repeats customers daily, average order values based on channels, marketing sales target, and sales achieved comparison. It also offers a glimpse into the details of Social Media Marketing by tracking website performance on social media and Product Review Analysis.
CMO Dashboard Features
- Digital marketing dashboard showing total revenue, total marketing spends, ROI, and cost per acquisition
- The dual area chart of New Customers and Repeat Customers shows a comparison of customers visiting on a daily basis
- The bar chart on Average Order Values by Channel shows the number of orders received from different channels by users
- Chart of CPA by Campaign shows the marketing campaign run by the company. Rankings of the campaigns with the help of CPA show the performance of campaigns.
- A dual bar chart of Marketing Sales and Target indicates the number of achieved sales as compared to targeted sales
- Bar chart with Average Amount of Impression, indicating average views of the customers from an individual platform
- Area chart with Daily Engagement Performance Metrics showing the daily engagement ratio of
each platform by selecting the platform from the drop-down list
- Bar chart of Average Post Ratio in each platform showing the number of posts, likes, and clicks based on the chosen social media icon
- Donut showing User Engagement Ratio in each platform, in terms of percentage
- Funnel showing Web Visitor by Channel
- Bar chart with Average Sales of Top 5 Products
- Tree map displaying Top Rating Products with rating by selecting the top value
- List of Product Ratings and Reviews with information of all products and review date
CMO Dashboard Goals:
This CMO marketing dashboard is aimed at assisting Chief Marketing Officers (CMO) to monitor and manage a variety of marketing facets such as performance visibility, sales, and revenue forecasting, real-time client information, inventory control, and business decision-making with actionable insights.
Who Can Use CMO Dashboard?
Marketing team, Marketing director, CMO, Board of directors, Owners/CEOs, Marketing Analysts/Managers
Disclaimer: The data, characters, and brand names depicted in the visualizations are for demo purposes only. Any resemblance to actual data, or to brand names, is purely coincidental.