After working for Google and familiar with AnguarJS, Evan You created Vue.js in 2014.
- Lightweight, faster, and flexible framework
- 20KB minified+ compressed runtime
- Optimized re-rendering for faster performance
- Well-written documentation and support
- Easy to integrate with other libraries, projects, and components
- Virtual DOM Model to make changes faster and efficient
- Vuex pattern for state management, serving as a centralized location for all the components
Vue.js has grabbed attention of developers’ community in significantly less time with its adaptability. It is being compared with React and Angular but it still lacks clarity in architecture and is far away from React and Angular in users and maturity.
Used by giant organizations like Alibaba, Baidu, GitLab, and many more.
An Interesting Read: React vs Angular vs Vue.js